Sunflower Seed Cheese
This week I’m starting my transition to R A W veganism. My body has been talking to me loudly and I’m finally listening. Raw is what it wants, so raw it is.
I was a busy bee 🐝 in the kitchen on Sunday making lots of yummy raw foods that I can’t wait to share with you all!
First up is a delicious Sunflower 🌻 Seed Cheese from the Rawvolution cookbook. So creamy and slightly salty, this is going to be delicious on my raw beet burgers with onion bread bun - recipes coming soon!
- 2 3/4 cups raw sunflower seeds, very finely ground in a food processor
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 5 cloves garlic
- In a high-speed blender, combine all of the ingredients, adding the sunflower seeds last.
- Blend until creamy and smooth, adding a little water if it is too thick.