Pink Moon Milk Tonic
This dreamy Pink Moon Milk adaptogenic tonic is inspired by Heartbeet Kitchen's recipe, and is my new favorite bedtime drink.💕
Tart cherry🍒 juice and ashwagandha collide in this delicious pre-bed bevy that helps calm and relax the body, lower cortisol levels, and reduce inflammation.💫
It's also my favorite tonic to drink during my menstrual phase due to the pain relieving properties of the tart cherry juice and the dried roses. Another great recipe for menstrual phase is my Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl.
p i n k 💕m o o n 🌙 m i l k
- 6oz Elmhurst cashew milk
- 4oz organic tart cherry juice
- 1/2 tsp organic The Prana House ashwagandha powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- organic The Prana House culinary dried roses
1. Combine cashew milk and cherry juice in a small saucepan on medium heat.
2. Once it starts to boil, turn off heat and wisk in ashwagandha powder and maple syrup.
3. Pour mixture into a blender and blend until frothy.
4. Top with organic culinary dried roses.