Chili Chocolate Pudding
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 pound silken tofu
- 8 ounces high-quality bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- Cacao Nibs (optional)
- In a small pot, combine sugar with 3/4 cup water; bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Put all ingredients except for cacao nibs in a blender and purée until completely smooth, stopping machine to scrape down its sides if necessary. Divide among 4 to 6 ramekins and chill for at least 30 minutes. If you like, garnish with cacao nibs before serving.