White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Rods
- 8oz bag Salted Pretzel Rods
- 10 or 12 oz bag gourmet King David Vegan White Melting Chocolate
- 3oz Peppermint Stick
To prep ingredients:
- Heat white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl on medium power at 30-50 second intervals until chocolate is melted with no lumps; stir as needed between intervals; pour into tall glass jar for dipping pretzels.
- Lay peppermint pieces on a baking sheet; using the bumpy side of a tenderizer, gently crack and crush into small, mixed-sized pieces.
To decorate pretzels:
- Dunk pretzel rods (one at a time) into melted chocolate; as you pull upward, rest it against the side of the jar and twist, leaving an even, chocolate coating.
- Immediately dust the chocolate-coated stick with peppermint (before it sets); lay finished stick on baking sheet; repeat this process with each stick.
NOTES: Coating will naturally set within 30 minutes at room temperature, or 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.